Saturday, August 25, 2018

Economics and Experiences

To analysts, the industry will be able to take advantage through offering products at low prices.

Example: One plus offers phones at relatively low prices, my brother rather than buying a Samsung phone opted for a One Plus which offered the same specifications at lower prices.

Many Star Hotels routinely offer unlimited buffet meals.

Example: There was a newly inaugurated hotel in my city which offered an unlimited buffet for the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.

We see more and more domestic tourists visiting beaches rather that religious places as seen earlier.

Example: I made a plan with my friends to visit Goa, when I went to ask permission to my dad he was a bit sceptical and said to go to Tirupati or Shridi. He quoted there is nothing in goa other than a beach in temples you can find peace also seek blessings from the almighty.

We often see keen interest especially among young men and women to participate in fashion shows?

Example: One of my friends, who has a great physique and looked good. He was also a topper of my batch, but after BBA he opted to do modelling and skipped MBA as he thought modelling can earn him fame and recognition which in MBA he wouldn't have got it.

Often, unseasonal price fluctuations are observed in the case of Fruits.

Example: I went to buy apples from the market at ₹300/dozen. A few days later I went to the market again to buy apples but this time the shopkeeper said me the price of ₹380/dozen. On asked the reason the shopkeeper said that its been raining and the supply is reduced hence, high prize.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...