Saturday, August 25, 2018

FEW EXAMPLES RELATED TO ECONOMICS

LAW OF DEMAND: As i'am an Athlete i like to buy various supplements available in the market as the price of the products are affordable but sometimes the price of the supplements increases which affect the demand of the product to fall.
PEOPLE FACE TRADE OFF: I went to the market to buy supplements and I found various products available, I had to choose any one product among them. There was product of RS 4000 with higher benefit and others were around RS 500-2500 , so I opted for RS 4000 because it was providing more benefits to me.
LAW OF DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY: As more and more I start consuming the supplements the less satisfaction I start getting from the use of it .
LAW OF SUPPLY: More the supply of the supplements in the market, more the demand of the supplements to be used by me.
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR: Before using those expensive supplements I used to consume milk powder as my dietary supplement because milk powder was trending at that time but eventually with the change in taste/preference of consumers, whey supplements took place instead of milk powder .

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...