Thursday, August 23, 2018

Five concepts of exams related to our daily life


Opportunity Cost:
v  IBA has given holiday on Friday but Saturday I have a class, next is Sunday. So I decided to take leave on Saturday and will leave from Thursday night to home. Later I thought that marks will be deducted if it is below 90 % attendance so I sacrifice this opportunity and decided to stay in IBA only. sacrificing one opportunity for getting best alternative is called opportunity cost.
Utility:
v  I am getting more satisfaction in nh2 restaurant than Vishaly restaurant, is called utility. Satisfying power of human wants is called utility. Here Vishaly not come under utility.
Law of Demand:
v  As my age increases my life expectancy of life is decreases. This is law of demand.
Consumer tastes and preferences:
v  Identifying the customer needs and wants satisfying them is called customer taste and preferences
v  Eg: OLA
Today everyone knows OLA what he did? He just finds the customer needs and satisfied them through travelling
Law of Supply:
v  On Thursday in IBA I.e. (23-08-18) everyone wants to go outside by taking stay out form.
v   on that day demand wasvery high for stay out forms because no one has stay out form.
v  one student has lot of stay out forms he sold each stay out form for 10rs. This is law of supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...