Friday, August 31, 2018

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CANTABIL

Its amazing to see that how principles of  economics applies in our day to day life. Cantabil deals with clothing items such as jeans, t-shirt, formals  for both girls  as well as boys. Cantabil always offers certain discount time to time. I prefer Cantabil mainly for jeans and shirts which is very affordable to me and gives me maximum satisfaction also. Two years ago when I was staying at Ranchi in hostel my mother came to meet me it was month of October we went for lunch in Church Complex. In Church Complex there are many shops like Bigshop, Saloni, Femina, Cantabil is also there and after completing our lunch while coming out of the complex my mother had seen a offer given by Cantabil  which is  Get Your Woolens In Half  Price , and took me inside to see the collection. we were not planned to buy woolens that time but by seeing that offer we responded to incentives . We both decided to by one  woolen cardigan which actual cost is Rs.1,400 but we got it  at Rs.700. This same thing happen with us before coming to Bengaluru also but we had gone to Cantabil for purchase a jeans for me. After selecting jeans when we reached to the billing counter owner asked me to check my mobile, whether I had received any message from Cantabil as i am a regular customer I had received some messege which offers us discount of flat 50%  and  by seeing that offer we again bought some extra t-shirt, shirt which we never planned to buy which shows we again responded to incentives offer by Cantabil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...