Saturday, August 25, 2018

ECONOMICAL CONDITION IN OUR DAILY LIFE


 CONCEPT 1:- LAW OF DEMAND 

Today I went to purchase a shirt there was a combo offer buy 1 get 2 at the time the price of shirt decreases and I went to purchase more shirts at the time the demand of the product increases,this is law of demand 

CONCEPT 2:- LAW OF DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY

I like to eat  ambur briyani i take an stay out from my college and i went to eat briyani when i start to eat briyani  i get more satisfaction, and then i went to eat briyani dinner also at the time my interest was slightly decreasing my satisfaction,then i went today morning my satisfaction level totally decreased on briyani this is called law of diminishing marginal utility 


CONCEPT 3:- UTILITY

Getting  more satisfaction level of human wants in an particular product or services  is called utility

 example: before a week i went to purchase a shoe its quality is worth to the money and i get some discount as well as i get more service comparing to other company my satisfaction level is high is called utility


CONCEPT 4:-  PEOPLE RESPONSE TO INCENTIVES 

i went to purchase a mobile in poorvika for my mother particular model at the the sales man said for this temper glass and ear phone free  i immediately brought the mobile because i get benefits from this  mobile  is called people responsive to incentives 


CONCEPT 5:- COST- BENEFIT ANALYSIS 

When am searching to buy a different case for my laptop at the time i found a shop its my friend shop , the price of the case is  high compare to next shop but also i buy the product to get my friends circle benefits work for next time is called cost benefit analysis.

thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...