Saturday, September 29, 2018

acquaintance of economics in iba


Before 12th I had a very basic knowledge of economics and its concepts. Later when I went to do my UG course I got to learn new theories of economics its all because economics was a subject in my course. I learnt various concepts like economy of production, market structure, trade cycles etc. During those 3 years I have never learnt it or tried to understand the concepts but when I came to iba my thoughts where same for the subject .Later on when prof. prashant kulkarni sir introduced me to the blog writing .It completely changed my view of economics .I started to understand the concepts and my interest level also increased.
I covered these topics:-
economics of scope, cost analysis,law of demand, law of diminshing marginal utility, supply function,elasticity of demand and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...