Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY LEARNINGS IN ECONOMICS AT IBA


MY LEARNINGS IN ECONOMICS

As I am a commerce student Economics as a subject is not new to me, I had studied in school and in graduation economics a lot. Even though I am familiar with the subject, there are something different that I study again in first trimester. And that difference is because this is very first time I study that how to use economics practically and use in real life.
        
             I remember the time when Economics is just a  subject for me nothing else, and I know that micro economics had some laws, graph and theories that had to be presented in correct manner, but the way I studied the economics in this trimester is really far better than all earlier because earlies there are no practical approach available for me. Previously I used to mug up the  subject, but I don’t know the relevance of the concept, but now with the help of this practical I am able to relate the concept in my day to day life.

             I really know that earlier I didn’t perform well in exams but I know that I have some knowledge about economics. Now I can say that I am slowly growing from amateur level. I also know that concept was all same what I learn in my graduation level but this time I don’t study only for marks but also for gaining knowledge.

 One thing I also mention that my simulation experience was nice and I learn new and creative things which help me in my other subjects also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...