Saturday, September 29, 2018

KNOWLEDGE OF ECONOMICS IN IBA

when I see the time courses of the first trimester I was shocked there is economics subject, in BBA itself I chase the paper and I passed. and I was so depressed in the class, then the first day of economics class full depressed and I had a great sleep in the class. after some days goes my interest was started to study economics with the real-life examples, and viva gives me a curiosity to study or interest in economics. then I started lesioning the class very interesting but also I cannot able to apply all the concepts in real-life examples I suffered a lot, later simulation game teach me all the concepts in economics, the simulation game is wonderful games to play in a virtual market, its develope over creative thinking and improve our strategy thinking like real life market situation. in this game only I learned lots of concepts and new ideas about economics. this is the easiest way and knowledgeable way to understand the economics in the particle. whenever am going to purchase a product my mind goes which concept will suit for the situation at the time being addicted to the economics and mainly simulation game. therefore this is my dept/life change economics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...