Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics along with me in IBA


It’s been 3 months since I joined IBA. The first day I heard a lot of things about many professors here in IBA from many seniors, some were good to hear but some were scary also. The first week went along with orientation and day by day I came to know a little bit about some faculty and the campus, but didn’t get a chance to interact with the famous (in a good way) Prashanth kulkarni sir. Then the schedule was released about the classes and the first period was economics. I studied economics during my intermediate but the concepts are long forgotten, putting this aside I am eagerly waiting to meet this man, later when he entered “oh, so he is the one I saw him a couple of times but never thought he is the one looks so simple”. Now I realised why he Is one of the best faculty he thought the whole micro economics in 3 months which took my intermediate college 1 year to teach (just memorised by the way) but here we were asked to use those concepts and write blogs on them (what the hell! seriously). My first blog was the most valuable because it took me 2 hours to write it. Now I got habituated to it as now I am thinking faster in terms of economics I can relate many of my day to day incidents just like that. My main learning was economics is not that hard one you start loving it and you will find economics every were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...