Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Process of forgetting unlearning and relearning Economics

I got my first exposure to economics when I was in class 11. In class 11 when I used to study Economics in my school days I just used to mug up all the theories and used to give the exam and pass the exam. The same I used to do in class 12 also but in class 12 the theories family related to micro and macro economics and I feel very much difficulty in understanding them and applying them after lot of effort and courage I gave my 12 board exam and passed in economics. I was never afraid of the subjects I just had very much problem understanding the theories and logics related to the micro and macro economics.

After passing my board exams I again got exposure to economics in my B Com Hons course in that also I just mugged up the book of Economics and  gave the exam then also I couldn't understand or relate  it to the theories and logics of Economics.

But after coming to IBA and learning economics from Professor Prashant Kulkarni Sir I am somewhat able to understand economics and relate it to the theories of micro and macro economics and see what effect does economics have on an individual and a company or the National and international economy.

By writing blog about what we have learnt every week I was able to grasp the theories and logic related to economics and apply them in real world scenarios and started to apply real example for all economic principles.

By simulation I was able to understand as to how the demand and supply is effected by the price that is being set up in the market. How the price differentiation is affecting the market sales and aslo how to set up the price for a particular product in different kinds of market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...