Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics In My Life

Economics has always been a challenging subject for me.Its been a short journey of a few months, since we had started with or 1st trimester, but I can confidently say the I have been able to learn a lot of concepts effectively and the best part about it is that I have learnt it in a way that will stay with me for a long time to come.

   I am talking about the practical approach that has been used in order to teach Economics. The wide range of relevant real life examples that our Sir, Prof Prashant Kulkarni , shared with us , really helps us in understanding the theory part more effectively.

Conclusively I can say that the experience has been really great and I want to learn a lot of other things in the future as well. Really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...