Saturday, September 29, 2018

ECONOMICS RE-SOLVED

I had a brief idea about Economics, mostly conceptual knowledge. I started my first Economics class in IBA which was taken by Prof. Prashanth Kulkarni it was a great learning curve for me. I learned many new concepts but most importantly the applications of those concepts into real life.

Then there was a Simulation Game, i was bit nervous about this game as i had very little knowledge about normal distribution. It was a competitive game, due to help of the lecturer and my team mates i gradually started understanding the game.

All in all it was an great learning experience to be part of hope to continue this in coming future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...