Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY LEARNING IN ECONOMICS

So here comes the last blog of trimester-1. I would like to share my experience with economics. I used to consider economics as a rocket science subject. Even during my 12th boards, I used to run away from economics as I never considered to take a close look at it. After coming to IBA, I had the same feeling as I had decided that I won't try much on economics and concentrate on other subjects and I'll score only minimum required marks in order to pass. Classes had begun and we had this class viva scenario which was a horror to me. However, as soon as the classes went on, I started developing some sort of interest in economics. The classes for me was not about scoring marks anymore but it was more about getting new insights on economics which I never thought could exist. As rightly said,"the influence of a good teacher can never be erased", Prof. Prashant Kulkarni never gave up on us students. If not classroom learning, he knows tactics and applied it by making us to write blogs every weekend and through strategic game called simulation. I learnt that economics is not only limited to books and various theories, but it exists in our every day life. I never thought the statement,"artists working in several parts of the countries" could be related to mobility of inputs that is again an economic concept. Therefore, the time you wake up till you go to bed, you are surrounded by economics. It's just that you need a vision to see it, analyse it and then you will start enjoying economics as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...