Saturday, September 29, 2018

Before IBA After IBA

Before Coming to IBA i had bookish knowledge in Economics. But i don't know how to apply those concepts in our day-day life. But , now iam very happy saying that I am applying  Economics concepts in my life and matching those concepts with situations.

Eg: When i went to Barbeque Nation i found there is law of diminishing marginal utility in Barbeque nation. It means where ever i go i am able to relate situations with Economics concepts.

Eg: I want to buy Dairy so  i decided to go Majestic but I remember one concept that  rational people thinks at margin. I f you go there there will be transport charges and time waste. So i purchased here only, you can also relate that situation Opportunity cost.

It's just because of Kulakarni Sir, teaching and asking us to relate in our day-day life. I got 10 marks in Economics but  I am very happy because iam trying to relate the concepts. Before when i was pursuing plus 2 I got 90 marks but no use of it in practical.



No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...