Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics is not only a subject, its an real life experiance!!

ECONOMICS BEFORE PGDM

As I am from a engineering background I had a very littile knowledge about economics. But when I used to read news paper I used to come across many terms and topics such as inflation, GDP, indian economy changing. But I never understood those deeply.

ECONOMICS IN PGDM

But in my PGDM when I started studing ecomomics I dealt with all those which I used to read in newspapers. This gave me a deep insight about the reasons behind all the economic changes that happens around you.
I learnt to observe that how we encounter with economics in every now and then in our daily lives. Starting from people face tradeoffs to economy of scale , there was ample amount of knowledge which I gained from the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...