Saturday, September 29, 2018

Greatest Learning from Economics


Economics has always been one of my favourite subject. It was very exciting to learn new concepts about economics and applying them in real life. The practical view of economics helped me learn new things about a particular topic. Earlier I used to know the names of concepts and bit information but now I try to apply many economic concepts in real life. Every situation now and then feels like economics all around me.

I would like to thank Kulkarni Sir for making this subject interesting and making us learn concepts by various practical examples.

Eagerly waiting for Business Economics 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...