Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics Learning in IBA

ECONOMICS LEARNING IN IBA

As we have arrived to the end of this session. I would like to share my views regarding my learnings in Economics. Economics is a very vast subject which student cannot understand easily. Even in my school days and undergraduation I just know the overall concept of economics but doesn't know in deep and how to apply in real life situation which I have learned here.

'How Economics concepts apply on company' is our working of last blog which I did first time and this results in more clarity of concepts. Every blog adds value point to our knowledge in one or the other way. so this journey of writing blog is very amazing and results in enhancement of knowledge at every stage.

Not only this, 'SIMULATION' acts as icing on the cake in my Economics  journey of IBA.
It is a hypothetical game which we have to play by investing money in such a way to attract more customer and keeping the price ahead of my competitors. This is a very strategic game which requires to apply Economics concept and logics to understand the economy in much better way.
Classroom learnings and all other way of learning is good in IBA .
So, this is my learnings about Economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...