Saturday, September 29, 2018

Understandings on economics in the span of few months



Understandings on economics in the span of few months

                Started studying economics after coming to IBA was quiet interesting. Knowing each concept and relating them to real life was really fun. The real surprise was Midterm question paper. Why circus artists/performers perform in different cities, why hotels provide more items in the menu, why more number of male and female go for fashion as a career. Need to find the economic concept for all this, there I came to know what I was studying was not the real way, economics should be really related to real life whatever we do and see as some kind of economic concept hiding in it.

So, I started comparing my past life and present life with economic concept, I was working in a IT park where almost 50 companies working there, that is economies of agglomeration. After continuously having food from college mess, I personally understood what is diminishing marginal utility. While working in Onam, I had to go out for procurement of various food items, where I bought the items in bulk and came to realize that the cost of items gets reduced if purchased in big quantity, which is economies of scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...