Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY LEARNINGS IN ECONOMICS.


Although I find myself relatively comfortable now with economics, through the assignment prof PRASHANT KULKARNI sir gave and the blogs he has made us to write. Through all this there is something new to learn. With those thing I have learned how to relate all those economic concepts in the real life. I have learned lot of economic concept, which we use in everyday life but not aware of using it.

The most frequent and major problem that I faced while working through those assignment was knowing the concept and using it in the real life scenarios. The next session which consist of simulation which is a game and which gives us some learnings how to connect economics concept in the real market.

Sir has given a lot of real life example in the classes which helps us to know or connect all the theories and concept with real life. Even in the midterm exam the questions were quite practical based and gave us learnings about the implementation of the all the law or concept.

 My personal experience with this economic classes are positive. I have no idea before coming here about economics, but how sir give us explanation and relate all the concept in real life which helped me understand those concepts with a lot of ease although I am a still beginner in this subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...