Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics as a subject in IBA

Economics as a subject was very interesting to me right from the time I was introduced to it. The concepts and the laws that I had learned were really interesting and I was very fond of the subject as a whole. Now when I again started with this subject in IBA, this trimester, the theories and the laws that I came across were very similar to what I had known, but still, initially, I did face some problem. Most probably it was due to the way the subject was thought was. In the beginning, getting accustomed to the new practical process of teaching was a bit of a challenge to me, but as time went by I got used to the process. Now it thinks that this example and practical based approach is the best of them all. Secondly, I also got to learn about simulation. It is a very interesting way to test out our thinking process and also a way of integrating everyone in the game. It was a very involving activity as it and brings in all our efforts and it feels quite real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...