Saturday, September 29, 2018

Study about EcOnomics

Economics

This is first time when I got a subject like economics. I was thinking that it is only a subject and I have to pass in this subject.

It's not just a subject to simply study But on the other hand when I started studying  I learnt that my life is surrounded by economics. I am learning the concepts of microeconomics like
1.) Supply and demand
2.) Elasticity
3.) Diminishing utility
4.) Consumer & producer surplus
5.) Various curves etc.

BLOGGING TIME

I have to write every week a blog on concept on economics with real life example its very good things for me because by blog we have to first learn the concept then also we can write any  real life example so blogs helps me to understand between my life and economics concept.
Now a days I know economic more than previous month. because now I get to know how to apply economic concept in our life And it gives a new and unique way to study where we can directly relate our real life scenarios.

SIMULATION GAME MARKET

In economics we have a simulation market in which we actually doing a new thing by fixing the price, capacity cost etc. This all can be done by normal distribution because of this i know how price differentiation also affect to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...