Saturday, September 29, 2018

Journey to Economics.

First of all I would like to thank Prof. Prashant Kulkarni because of him only I am now able to understand what exactly economics is and I can also applied to my real life also.From the beginning of the Economic class I was like I am unable to understand any concept of economics 
but later on when I started writing blog on various topics related to my personal life everything topic or concept got very cleared to me. Now coming to my personal part, on the second class he asked me about my blog and I was unable to answer because I was so much scared of him and seriously it was horrible for me on that day.After I met him personally to his cabin related to blog, he was totally change what he was in class was different and what he was in cabin was different. After that I was comfortable to him. Then a new thing came i.e. Simulation a very facinating game I was like very much addicted to it. Usually I used to go and meet with sir and started asking about Simulation, but the thing I like most was he never got irritated provided I irritate him alot.Later on I learned some difficult concepts, which is now very clear to me and now I can relate with my personal life also.Lastly, I will say to that now I know economics and I can relate it anywhere. Thank you Sir for having a such beautiful class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...