Saturday, September 29, 2018

My journey of Economics

This is not the first time I am studying economics, but I never learnt how to link economics with the real world. I only studied the theory part of it but in trimester 1 I learnt how we can relate those concepts with the real world. Firstly, It was a challenge for all of us to come up with economics concepts every week  and to see how those concepts are being used in real life.  We actually had to scratch our heads to figure out what to write in our blogs. But gradually it became a fun subject. I started enjoying and learning things with time and the concepts became even more clear once i started relating it with real life . Also games like simulation which is still going on, has given a totally new dimension of economics. It was truly a great experience. Looking forward to learn more new things in second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...