Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics helped in Making decisions in everyday life


                                   MY LEARNING IN ECONOMICS

As a B.com graduate I have studied few of the concept relating to economics but it was completely based on definitions and mugging them up. I didn’t know that economics can also be applied to our day to day life. And while I started writing these blogs every week I learned various concept much more in detailed and with the help of the examples the concepts became much clearer to me. The interesting part of economics which I learnt was relating the concept based on my real life which I didn’t figure out during my graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...