Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics THEN and NOW

As I am a B.com student I am very much familiar with economics. I have been in touch with Economics since I was in class XI, but was not at all the fan of this subject. I was afraid to even think about it. I used to just mug up the chapters rather than learning the concept.

I had same thing in school and college but the syllabus in first trimester of Economics was totally different and interesting. Previously just used to mug up the theory but here I learned how to apply those concepts in real life, now I look at situations and try to relate the concepts of Economics in it such as ‘People respond to Incentives’,’People face Trade off’,’Demand and supply’ and many more.

Here we are also learning with the help of simulation that how demand affect price, how price differentiation also affect the same. It is most interesting way of learning the subject. Through this we are getting to know how the concepts apply in real market.

Overall now my perspective towards Economics has changed due to the interesting classes that we are have here including simulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...