Saturday, September 29, 2018

LIFE IN IBA

It is almost three months in IBA and economies concepts and principles applies in small small things which happens in IBA. The concept which I want to talk about is Economies of scope, law of demand, substitute goods, taste and preference, utility etc applies in each day of IBA. Earlier I use to study economics as a subject but now I talk with my friends in terms of economics. In beginning I was familiar with some terms of economics before joining IBA but now I can say that I am able to apply economics principles and concept in companies which are existing in market as well as in daily activities, I am applying learning from economies in other subjects also which means I have learnt micro economies in much broader way after coming to IBA and also to apply it in real corporate life as well as  in daily life. This is my last but not the least blog on economics so I want to thanks Prof. P. Kulkarni for being such a wonderful mentor and guide who always encourage me to study well and given me very new ways for learning economies which is through simulations and blogs.Thank You Sir for giving me the opportunity to explore economics in this unique way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...