Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics as a part of Life

Coming from the field of commerce background I have a little knowledge about economics and it's concepts honestly I don't like economics much. But after learning 3months I realised that economics is not that much tough as I think, by writing blogs every week  on real life, I am able to apply economics concept everywhere in my real life.

I experienced something new in IBA, A game which I never heard about in my life, yes it is Simulation (virtual market) where we know how to sale the units by keeping profit and how to complete in market.
It also apply simple economics concept which is Law of Demand.
Really I had a great experience learning economics and it's related games and hope to continue it further.










No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...