Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economic change my perception

What I learnt from Economics



 From the beginning I learnt many concept and topics, but the most different and unique thing I learnt was to apply economics concept in real life example which i never thought like that before. I went to hotels many times and I was part of one of economic concept, So now I can find that which concept they are using to earn profit.I can relate real life example with economic concept. So this is very useful for me as a MBA student. Second thing I learnt is coordination of mathematics and economics in simulation game. Both are important to win the game. All these concept I  have learnt in 12th standard but here learning process was different, so I never felt bored.Thus all topics are now much more clear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...