Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY LEARNING IN ECONOMICS

The word "economics" is very complex in itself. And studying these in only three months is a challenge. Being  a graduate in commerce, I have studied this subject for a semester but that was long back. In the first class of economics in IBA, I was equally novice as other people who had never studied it before. I was really scared that how will I be able to understand all the concepts with such a short span of time. But it is only because of our Prof. Prashant Kulkarni sir that I know a bit about economics now. Thank you, sir. Apart from teaching us, he made us to write the blogs and to be honest, I had never written any blog before. So I find it very interesting to write the blogs every week. The best thing that I learned is how to apply the economics concepts in our real life. It is because of writing blogs about this topic again and again, I really had a deeper insight about different economic concepts and its applications in our day to day life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...