Saturday, September 29, 2018

Takeaways From Economics!!


I had a different experience with Economics this time than what I had in my school days, where I used to mug up all the laws and principles of economics.

This time connecting those real life incident to economics helped me in critically thinking about how every act involves economics. Preparing for a corporate world I found it fruitful to know how business uses different concept of economics. From Diminishing marginal utility to Economies of Scale , companies take help of such concept to play in the market with its competitors and potential customers.

At first i struggled writing blog regarding economics but now i have started analysing
 (i) what are economic concept.
 (ii) and how it is used.

No doubt this blog writing is definitely a new and indeed an interesting way of decoding the difficult concept into a great takeaway for future. Looking forward for more interesting insights in next trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...