Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics- from' being scared' to 'to be shared'

ECONOMICS- such a heavy duty word which used to scare me. Especially more when I would see serious discussions going on. That fear again haunted me when I saw economics as a subject in PGDM. THE first class was definiitely a bit wacky, with no previous interaction with the subject, but as days went by, it started to get clear in my mind. The examples given along with the concepts really helped. And then came the blogging. The first one was a disaster, but then slowly I could manage to grasp the subject. Then we started applying the concepts to daily life, in chitchat with our friends. If not all, I can claim that I have learnt a fair bit in economics in the first trimester.
Now that exams are near, I just hope I sail safely through it and get me good grades. Touch wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...