Saturday, September 1, 2018

Eco in Real life


Diminishing Marginal Utility
The more of the good one contain in a specific period of time, less the additional utility derived from the additional unit of the good.
The shorter the time period the fastest the utility diminishes.


Example: It about Saturday night, our college mess was closed se we went to Mughal era for dinner, I was starving due to hunger, I order 6 tandoori roti with butter chicken and started eating I eat 4 tandoori in 4min because of hunger but after 4 tandoori I started losing my interest in rest 2 because my stomach was full and leave rest 2 roti as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...