Saturday, September 1, 2018

How Price Influenced The Demand Of A Restuarant

1) Demand & Law of Demand: - Demand can be defined as the willingness of a consumer to buy products at different price when All other things remain constant.
Law of Demand can be defined as the inverse relationship between quantity demanded and price at a given time or a specific time or the willingness of a buyer or seller to buy or sell his product at a given time ceteris paribus is called as law of demand.

For Example: - One day I was taking a walk down my house lane and I saw there was a new restaurant which had opened and I saw that there were very few customers there so I became curious and looked at the menu and I saw that the price at which they were offering food was very high, Then after a month I saw that restaurant again and I saw that people were not getting seats to sit in the restaurant and had to wait in line so again I became curious and I saw that they had reduced their prices and were offering combo meals also and because of this the quantity demanded for their product rose very high.



No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...