Saturday, September 8, 2018

My work location with Economies of Agglomeration


      That was a surprise! When HR asked me to work on another location. Industrial Estate at Guindy (Chennai) that was my new location, I asked myself what name is it Industrial estate? While I was traveling to my new location I had a talk with my cab driver regarding why this place is known as industrial estate.
      He said few years back, an industry for steel and scrap materials was established there, later many industry was developed in short time because that area is easy to get raw materials and all mode of transportation was available in short distance.
      We know that every thing in this world is related to some or other economic concept. So, when I looked into it, I understand this is under Economies of Agglomeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...