Saturday, September 1, 2018

When we craved for fast food


There was a time when we use to live in our cozy, warm, whatever you demand you get it world. HOME. Where our moms would cook whatever we asked for and the times when something which was not of our liking or did not sooth our taste buds, we would order from outside food outlets. That was the time when we craved for fast food and outside cooked food because we got home made food. And we would make faces with the veggies and pulses.

Today, when i am so far away from my family, I miss that tasty food I made faces for because I have to eat fast food everyday. This repeated eating outside, led to diminishing marginal utility. As I am eating so frequently the satisfaction derived from the fast food has reduced massively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...