Saturday, September 1, 2018

Let me tell you a short story

Hey.. there... Welcome back.


I assume you have already read my today's tittle. So according to my tittle, i am going to tell a short story.


It was not more than 5days from today, when me and my friend Michael felt hungry after giving paper {Actually our exam is going on now a days}. So after giving exam, we went to a hotel instead of home for having lunch, which could have cost us around 500rs. michael decided to order paneeer masala but i suggested him to order sahi paneer. he insist me to eat similar dish i.e paneer masala.
i insist him too to eat dish of my favourite, but he didn't get agree.
ultimately i got agree to eat dish of his favourite. 
lunch cost us rupees 388. 


So now let do something. hahaha i know you have already guessed, that i shall ask you to find economics concepts in this story. Isn't it.
Well no, i shall not asked you that. Let me tell you.


In this story you shall find 2 important concept i.e TRADE OFF & OPPORTUNITY COST.


Now when i have told you the concepts, i am leaving it now on you all to find, how this concept got proved by this story.
give your try, do some research on net and find it out. i know you guys are smart enough to find this small things. Go ahead.

In case, you don't get the concepts. please comment below i shall post it in my next blog. Ba-bye take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPACT OF SOCIETY /SOCIAL GROUPS ON PURCHASE INTENTIONS OF HOME BUYING- Consumers are the most important factor that will make any bus...